Wouldn’t you like to Escape? If you love trail running, there's every chance an Escape would be your perfect break. Our aim is to create an ideal balance of adventure, exploration and relaxation.
Unwind in beautiful Barrowford, Lancashire with an LTR Escape. It’s a fabulous location, just a few minutes from some amazing trail running environments, including the incredible AONB Forest of Bowland and the magnificent Pendle Hill.
We offer a variety of inclusive packages. It works like this: For every day you book on an Escape, we offer up to 25km of glorious guided trail running and a night's bed and breakfast.
Your Escape will involve exploring some truly stunning off-road environments – each day also has the option of sampling the menu at one of numerous delightful cafes. We have got so many great routes and fabulous landscapes to share and can offer a huge choice of distances to suit your preference.
About your guide and host, Rodger
As a passionate trail runner, Rodger's spent over fifteen years building up a vast network of intricate trails, mainly in the North West of England, and has been guiding groups and individuals on unique routes for more than 10 years. He's a qualified swimming, cycling and running coach with a valid ITC outdoor first aid certificate and he take people’s safety seriously. Definitely a people person, he enjoys providing high quality, friendly, fun and challenging, trail-running Escapes.
- While some background in running and trail running may be beneficial there is no minimum requirement for one of our Escapes. As its your own bespoke trail running holiday, your guide can plan routes and adapt the runs to suit your fitness or ability level.
- We can accommodate between two and four guests per Escape. There’s a beautiful, double en-suite and/or a cosy twin room with its own private bathroom. We'll put a great spread on for breakfast each day and you'll have full access to a modern, well-equipped kitchen and dining room. There’s wonderful countryside on the doorstep but everyone looking to ‘Escape’ needs a great base, so that’s what we’re offering, right at the heart of Barrowford. It's a thriving little town, with quirky shops, great restaurants and bags to interest those who love the great outdoors.
- An LTR Escape can cost from just £60 to £95 per person per day, including accommodation and breakfast.
- View our pricing HERE
Below is an example of a previous two-day Escape.
- 9.00am: Say hellos
- 10.00am: 25km guided trail run
- 2.30pm: Lunch
- 4.00pm: Arrive back
- 8.00pm: Make yourself a lovely meal or head out to a local restaurant
- 10.30pm: Cosy bed.
- 8.00am: Breakfast (provided)
- 9.00am: 25km guided trail run
- 1.30pm: Lunch
- 3.00pm: Arrive back
- 7.00pm: Make yourself a lovely meal or head out to a local restaurant
- 10.30pm: Cosy bed.
- 9.00am: Breakfast (provided)
- 10.00am: Say goodbyes.
We know how important it is to fuel running. We know the best routes in the area, but we also know some fantastic cafés for lunch and all the best local restaurants if you don’t feel like cooking in the evening.
How to book your Escape
- Take a look at our accommodation and pricing options.
- Decide on your preferred dates & package.
- 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' with us to check availability, leaving your phone number.
- We'll call you to confirm availability and discuss the details of your Escape.
- Receive an email with details of your provisional booking and instruction for payment.
- Make payment for your Escape.
- Receive email confirmation of your payment.
- Sit back and look forward to the experience.