Wouldn’t you like to Escape? If you love trail running, there's every chance an Escape would be your perfect break. Our aim is to create an ideal balance of adventure, exploration and relaxation.
We offer a variety of inclusive packages. It works like this: For every day you book on an 'Escape', we offer up to 25km of glorious guided trail running and a night's bed and breakfast.
Your Escape will involve exploring some truly stunning off-road running – each day also has the option of sampling the menu at a delightful cafe. We got so many great routes and fabulous landscapes to share and can offer a huge choice of distances. Once we’ve confirmed guide and accommodation availability, we can start the intricate process of tailoring your Escape.
A Lancashire & West Yorkshire Escape
A Lancashire & West Yorkshire Escape is based from 'Park View' in Barrowford. It’s a fabulous location, just a few minutes from some amazing trail running environments, including the incredible Forest of Bowland and the magnificent Pendle Hill.
We can accommodate between one and four guests per Escape. There’s a cosy twin room with its own bathroom and one large, double en-suite. We'll put a great spread on for breakfast each day and you'll have full access to a modern, well-equipped kitchen, dining room, and gymnasium. If you really need just to put your feet up and relax, no worries – make use of the 'large screen' movie room.
- While some background in running and trail running may be beneficial there is no minimum requirement for one of our Escapes. As its your own bespoke trail running holiday, your guides can plan routes and adapt the runs to suit your fitness or ability level.
- Option 1: Twin room (single or two)
- Option 2: Double room (single or two)
- Option 3: Twin & Double (three or four)
- We are very flexible, and our priority is to create a package that works for you.
- An LTR Escape can cost from just £60 to £95 per person per day, including accommodation and breakfast.
- View our pricing HERE
Below is an example of a previous two-day Escape.
- 9.00am: Say hellos
- 10.00am: 25km guided trail run
- 2.30pm: Lunch
- 4.00pm: Arrive back at Park View
- 8.00pm: Make yourself a lovely meal or head out to a local restaurant
- 10.30pm: Cosy bed.
- 8.00am: Breakfast (provided)
- 9.00am: 25km guided trail run
- 1.30pm: Lunch
- 3.00pm: Arrive back at Park View
- 7.00pm: Make yourself a lovely meal or head out to a local restaurant
- 10.30pm: Cosy bed.
- 9.00am: Breakfast (provided)
- 10.00am: Say goodbyes.
We know how important it is to fuel running. We know the best routes in the area, but we also know some fantastic cafés for lunch and all the best local restaurants if you don’t feel like cooking in the evening.
How to book your Escape
- Take a close look at our accommodation and pricing options.
- Decide on your preferred dates & package.
- 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' with us to check availability, leaving your phone number.
- We'll call you to confirm availability and discuss the details of your Escape.
- Receive an email with details of your provisional booking and instruction for payment.
- Make payment for your Escape.
- Receive email confirmation of your payment.
- Sit back and look forward to the experience.
A North Lakes & Eden Valley Escape